Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Thank you


I hope it's ok that I leave one last post on this blog since I am in the Ladera ward now. I just wanted to thank everyone who has helped our family this past week while I've been at the hospital with Brooklyn. It has been a tough week, with the news of Brooklyn having Type 1 Diabetes. I appreciate so much all the service that has been given to our family. Brooklyn is doing a lot better, she is handling the insulin shots better each day. She doesn't love all the needles, but she is getting used to them. She's been a brave little girl. I am surprised how quickly she is adjusting to everything, I need to follow her example. I still have days where I am overwhelmed with all that I need to learn on how to take care of her, but each day gets better as we try to get a routine back into our home. I appreciate so much everyone who has called and left messages to check on us. I apologize for not calling everyone back, having a child with diabetes adds a whole new element into my life. Thanks again for all your prayers and the love you've shown our family. Love - Teri

No comments :

Post a Comment