Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Kids Pottery Class

Greetings!

I’m a little late in sending this out, but don’t miss this opportunity! I’ve found nothing comparable in variety and price for kids in the ABQ area. The class is located at my home studio on the NW side of town and I hope to have between 3 and 5 students.


Kids Pottery Class

Ages 6 & up

Monday, JULY 18th -- Thursday, July 21st,1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.

AND Friday, July 29th from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.

Cost: $90

Students will experience the fun and variety of clay. We will explore making nature prints, coil pots, sculptures, masks, and also learn how to throw pots on the wheel. The cost includes all clay, glazes, and firing. Your children are welcome to make as much as they would like in our time together and are not limited to the project of the day.

Glazing of the final pieces is done on the Friday of the week following the week of the camp to allow adequate drying and firing time. Final pieces are available for pick up the week after the final firing.

**I’m limiting the class to one session, but if you are interested in doing a pottery class, but can’t accommodate these dates, please let me know and we could possibly schedule another session.

Please email me or call for registration form. Deadline for registration is July 9th.


jennywappett{at}gmail{dot}com

890-3349


No comments :

Post a Comment