Tuesday, September 27, 2011

4th Annual Burns Halloween Carnival

I love this time of year. Not because by this time of year I am totally broke and only have spending to look forward to in the months to come. That's not why I love it.

I love the weather change and the fun and the food and the excitement that begins in October.

One of those things is our annual Burns Halloween Carnival. Food. Fun. Fright. Okay, not really fright, but whatever. This year we are going to do it Friday, October 21 from 4:30-whenever. (unless there is a trunk or treat...then we will do it the week before.) We are going to keep it at the Seville neighborhood park...off Keyenta and Irving, (up in the Ventana area.)
 
Here's how it works.

You bring a dish of food and a Halloween game to share. Voila! Carnival. It has been a lot of fun in the past and have no doubt it will be again this year.

RSVP is necessary to keep things organized. It helps us avoid duplicated game and food. So please email me, stef.burns @ gmail.com if you are interested in attending and let me know what food and game you want to bring.

Let the rompus begin!!

No comments :

Post a Comment