Monday, April 2, 2012

Eagle Scout Needs Help!

I’m Jarod Huckabay and I’m working on my Eagle Scout Project.

I’m making a petting zoo and shelters for rescue animals at Galloping Grace Youth Ranch in Rio Rancho. They have ducks, goats, and chickens. The kids that go there will be able to see the animals and interact with them. The pens that the animals are in do not have a roof. These animals need to be protected from the elements as well from other wild animals.

In order to protect the ducks, chickens, and goats I will need 280 square feet of metal roofing. I also need 20 six foot poles for fencing to make a larger safer area for the goats and protect the trees that are in the petting zoo area from the goats. I need to raise the money to purchase the materials I need to do this project. I am willing to do yard work, baby sitting, or other things to raise the money. Could you please help me? Please call me at 899-2736.

No comments :

Post a Comment