Thursday, August 9, 2012

ASL Cllasses...again.

Yep, it's that time again. Well, at least that time is approaching.

If you don't already know, Brian and/or I have been teaching ASL classes out of our home. We do it for a few reasons. Talking to a deaf person when you don't know how to talk to a deaf person is a little intimidating. So the more people we teach, the more people Brian has to talk to. Granted, most of them are women...but I haven't heard him complain too much about that.

It also provides a time for me to chat with and make new friends. For an hour. Every week. Not bad, right?

In the past we have just done the classes during the week, during the day. Usually Thursday mornings. We are still going to be doing that. But we are also considering teaching a class on Saturday mornings if there is enough interest.

The classes are free. They are usually in our home. We are hoping to get things going again in September.

If you are interested or know of people who are interested, please let me know. My email address is stef dot burns@ gmail dot com. You can also call me 816 eight zero seven four.

Oh, I'm Stef Burns, btw.

No comments :

Post a Comment