Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Preschool this Fall!

 I am so excited to announce that I will be starting a preschool!

I will be teaching two classes:
· 3yo class (Entering kindergarten 2015 and potty trained) on Mondays and Wednesday from 930-12. $100
· 4yo class (Entering kindergarten 2014) on Tuesdays and Thursday from 9-12. $120

My goal is to instill a love of learning in your kids!

Each month we will focus on a number, color, shape and letters contained in a Unit of Study. We will do crafts, science experiments, and learning manipulatives based on the theme. There will be two units every month that will motivate your children to see learning in a fun and interactive environment. I want each child to feel challenged whether they are mastering their shapes or beginning to read.

There will be a $50 non-refundable fee for supplies and to reserve your spot. Please contact me, Chelsie Larson (Ventana Ward) thru email @ MnCLarson@gmail.com

No comments :

Post a Comment