Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Giver

Not sure if I am to only person who reads this blog or not, but I thought I would post this for anyone who does.

May 10, that is next Tues night, I will be hosting book club at my house. This will be the first meeting. We are reading "The Giver" by Lois Lowry. It is a thought provoking book. And a Newbury Award winning book. And a quick read to boot.

It will start at 7:30pm. Okay, let's be honest. It will probably start about 8pm, but I am putting 7:30 as the starting time just in case you want to escape your house before bedtime and leave it to your Hubs to do. See, I am a Giver!

Hope to see you here!

If you need directions, you can email me stef-dot-burns-at-gmail-dot-com. Or you can look  me up in the ward directory, assuming that it is a new one with the new ward boundaries.

See ya Tues.

(ps If you haven't read the book, come anyway. Who doesn't love to talk!)

1 comment :