Monday, July 25, 2011

Card Swap Anyone???

Hello all! My name is Crescent and I just recently moved into the neighborhood...I wanted to get a card swap up and going if anyone was interested. I did this in Buffalo for a couple years before we moved here and absolutely loved it. Here's how it works: We decide on a card theme for the month, for example, Thank You cards. Then we see how many people want to do the swap that month, let's pretend 10 do. After that, you get your creativity on while you make 10 Thank You cards to swap (all the same design). Then we meet together one evening for dessert and girl talk and swap cards so you go home with 10 amazing cards, all unique and different! Sound like fun? Email me and let me know if you have any questions or if you are interested!
crescentmarchant (at) gmail (dot) com.

Oh and you don't have to be committed every month. If one month you want to do it and the next month you can't, that's just fine. Or if you want to make the cards, but can't make it to the swap, just send them to the swap with someone else, that's okay too!

No comments :

Post a Comment