Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Free Desk and Shelf

I have a large desk (probably about 3 feet deep and 5 feet wide) with hutch that I am looking to get rid of. It is dark brown. Nothing fancy, but still very usable with a lot of drawers and shelfs. I also have a standard 5 shelf bookcase that is the same brown color that is up for grabs. They are not solid wood, but the particle board with the wood-like finish over the top. The desk is rather heavy, so you would need 2 people to move it and the entire back of a van or pick-up truck to get it home. I wanted to see if anyone in the ward was interested in it before I took it to the thrift store. If you think you might want it either call me (in the ward directory) or email me at heatherholbrook(at)gmail(dot)com.

Thanks!
Heather H.

No comments :

Post a Comment