Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Cookie Exchange/Busy Mom Book Club

'Tis the season of busyness. So I am already posting December's Recipe exchange and the Busy Mom Book club. Why am I posting so early? It is because we are combining them next month. So save the date!
When: Thurs, Dec 8th
Time: 12:30pm
Where: Jenny Ch.'s house
What to bring: Recipe Exchange--any Christmas goodie (cookies, bars, toffee, truffles, fudge, etc)
Busy Mom Book club--Your favorite Christmas book--wrapped (we will be exchanging them)


You ask, well, I don't go to the book club, but still want to come. Your in luck. Just because you don't go to the book club, doesn't mean you can come. Just bring your goodies to exchange. For those in the book club, bring the book. Now for the talented ones that will be doing both, bring your goodies AND your book.


Since we will be exchanging cookies, I need a count of how many people want to participate. Please send RSVP to me, jennifer dot childers at gmail dot com by DEC 1st. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, please refer to the above mentioned email and I will respond back. Thanks!

No comments :

Post a Comment