Friday, November 11, 2011

Mom's Holiday Shop & Swap.... Spend Nothing

WHEN: This Friday, November 18th

WHERE: The Rogers' Cul-de-sac/corner
(look in Ventana Ranch Ward List...or e-mail to get our address)

TIME: 8:00-9:00 Drop off stuff/trade for tickets.
10:00-11:30 Come and redeem tickets and take "new" stuff home.

Why: Swap things for presents/gifts/or whatever!! (my kids are still young enough that a used toy, is still new to them.) :)

Drop off toys, games, books, kitchen or bathroom stuff, clothes for kids or adults, etc., etc. Please bring things in good condition. We have been getting organized for the holidays, and switching stuff out, pulling winter clothes out, and realize, someone could use this. Also, since our youngest is 3 now, cute rock and ride horse that "neighs", baby sutff, we have good fisher price toys, ages 6 months-2 yrs.), ages 6 months-7 yrs.) that I could give to Savers...or more fun....share with someone else. Maybe I could find some treasures too! I hope we have lots to participate. :) Please e-mail rogersareblessed(at)gmail(dot)com so I can get an idea of how many tables I will need. Also, since we will be getting new stuff for Christmas, I'm still going through stuff to see what we won't play with as much.:)

See you all soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment