Wednesday, February 8, 2012

free rose pruning class

My roses are starting to bud, which means NOW is the perfect time to trim them back so they'll grow effectively and bloom beautifully this summer. I love roses and have spent some time learning how to prune them.
If you'd like to know more about how to care better for your rose bushes please come to my free rose pruning class.
When: this Friday, February 10th from 11-12:30 at my house. You're welcome to bring your kids and let them play in the yards while we have our class. If you'd like, pack a picnic lunch and we'll schmooze after the class.
What to bring: THICK garden gloves (leather is best) if you have them, pruning shears and large pruning clippers if you'd like to practice hands on (I have A LOT of rose bushes to practice on.)
Send me an email at melissa dot lee dot spencer at gmail dot com if you need directions or have questions.
Happy flowering!
Melissa
PS This would be a easy way to invite your neighbors to come learn and fellowship with us!

No comments :

Post a Comment