Monday, June 18, 2012

Doterra Essential Oils

If you have ever wanted to try Doterra Oils, but did not want to spend a bundle on the family kit, read on.

This handy little keychain holds a 2 mL sample of eight different oils. Because I am putting it together, you get my eight favorites.

What is the catch? I need seven people to do it, or else I would have a ton of oils left over. The cheapest on ebay is $50. I priced it out, and I can do it for $38, if I get seven people to go in on the oils. What a bargain!

Included in this "offer":

a black or purple key chain

Modern Essentials booklet (how to use the oils)

2 ml samples of my favorite eight oils:

1.lemon

2.lavendar

3.melaleuca

4.peppermint

5.DigestZen (digestive issues like heartburn, gas, tummy aches)

6.Breathe (Vicks on steroids! Love this one)

7.OnGuard (all around immune booster)

8.Past Tense (headache/migraine relief)

By the way, I am not making any money off of this. I am not looking for a "down-line" or anything like that. I feel like the oils have helped me and my family and I wanted a more economical way to introduce people to them other than the $150 family kit! The good news is, you get an intro without costing and arm and a leg, and then, if you like them, you have the nifty little key chain that you can throw into your diaper bag or camping gear.

Another thing, Leah Acton is able to teach classes, she just can't do them out of her home because she has little ones under foot. She said if someone wanted to host a class in July at their house, she would throw in another key chain with 8 different oils--giving you a larger exposure. Apparently, if you buy a family kit in July, you get $100 towards more oils. My thinking is, if we do the key chains now, then you can see if you like them and then you can buy the kit end of July and get the extra oils.

Again, I am not making any money off of this. I am just trying to be helpful in my own little way. Let me know if you are interested in a key chain and I will see if we have enough interest to get them ordered. E-mail me at girlpowerjedi (at) hotmail (dot) com if you would like to order one.

No comments :

Post a Comment