Friday, February 25, 2011

Cool Changing Tables For Sale!




Deluxe Ubi Baby
Changing Table


Hi Ladies!
When I was in Phoenix last month I saw these tables at a high end baby boutique. They are called Ubi Baby. These tables are so unique and modern, i've never seen anything like them. They have received rave reviews in many magazine articles. The owner of the boutique was going out of business and was trying to get rid of some of her inventory. She sold these tables to me and I have quite a few. I have one in my house that I use for my daughter, I love it. They are retailed online at $100-$125. I'm selling them for $25. They come in five different patterns in both boy and girl colors with either dark wood or a lighter blonde color. They are boxed and I can assemble them for you beforehand if needed. They are lightweight and easily portable, they have a spring loaded diaper loader and velcro tabs that hold the diaper in place while changing your baby. They would make great baby shower gifts. Let me know if you're interested


Andrea M. 506-2696




No comments :

Post a Comment