Saturday, February 26, 2011

About me and my Family

Earlier I accidently posted on here thinking I was posting on my Blog. I am still learning how to do this.

If anyone has been interested, curious, skeptical, on why I have made recent "nutrition" choices for me and my family. Check out my Blog: www.wisdomfed.blogspot.com. Maybe you will understand us more. I have noticed for whatever reason people have felt uncomfortable around me and my children when it comes to how we eat. And when they talk to me about providing "treats" for my kiddos at church functions. And letting me know that they don't want my children to feel left out because they "can't" eat what is provided. I appreciate you wanting them to not feel left out. You should't feel uncomfortable about talking about things with me though. If you have questions feel free to ask me. For now my children and I don't eat a lot of refined sugar, white flour and dairy products. So please don't be offended if we don't eat certain things at church. It is nothing personal. I am just getting this out there because I can't talk to everyone individually and this is easier for me to do. I also wanted to apologize to anyone if I may have said or done something that would be offensive. I have been learning a lot over the last year and didn't know how to navigate certain situations in the early stages. Forgive me. A lot of these things have been brought to my attention through certain ways and I wanted to address it. Thank you sisters and know I love our Ward. All of you have been great and are serving to help all of us grow in the Gospel.  May the Lord make us ONE!
Love Gretchen

No comments :

Post a Comment