Monday, August 29, 2011

Get a Jump on the Holidays!


First of all . . . My name is Bethany and I have a toy addiction.
Whew, now that that is out of the way . . .

I cleaned out my garage and craft room and have a lot of brand new toys that I bought and stashed never quite realizing how much I was accumulating. I am at the minimizing stage and would like to get rid of some of my excess. There are too many toys to list, but I will give a sampling:

Littlest Pet Shop (some rare) $3 for the 2-pack sets, $7 for 3-pack sets,
$4 for plush
Zhu Zhu Pets, and Kung Zhu $3
Lego Harry Potter $7, $15
Lego Toy Story $5
Lego Mini-figure sets (Star Wars and Atlantis) $6
Star Wars transformers cross-overs $8
Polly Pocket sets $3
Captain Rex Helmet $7
Thomas the Tank Engine (wooden engines $5-7, Day at the Works playset $90)
Various Imaginarium dress-up costumes 3T (chef, doctor, horse-rider) $8
Sponge-Bob costume (5-7) $5
Barbie Thumbelina costume (4-5) $5
Transformer costume (5-7) $5
Southern Belle costume (5-7) $5

and more . . .

These prices are well below 50% off. I wanted to share this opportunity with you before listing everything on ebay. Please e-mail me to schedule a viewing. girlpowerjedi (at) hotmail (dot) come

No comments :

Post a Comment