Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Help and ASL Class

Hola Sisters!

You all ready for school to start? I am...in a feel guilty kind of way. I am dying to get my routine/schedule back. And just a little quiet.

So two things.

First, I finished "The Help" and so if anyone wants to borrow it, let me know. I couldn't put it down so it was a good thing that my family was out of town this week. Otherwise I would have simply ignored them.

Secondly, I am going to be starting another ASL class starting in September. I think this time I am going to be following a curriculum that I found so it will be more of a conversational ASL class. I want to make sure that I am teaching you things that you can use to talk to my husband any Deaf person.

I have either Tuesdays or Thursdays to pick from at this point. If you are interested, email me (stef.burns at gmail.com) to let me know and tell me which day you prefer. It will be in the morning at 10am. At my house. It will be a 10 week course. I am not going to charge anything, unless you want copies of the pages I am going to be using. If you do, then maybe $10 would cover that cost. But we can talk about that.

So let me know if you are interested. In the book and/or the class.

Enjoy your last 2 weeks!! Then FREEDOM!!  Ahem. I mean. We will miss them dearly.

No comments :

Post a Comment