Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Preschool Group

Hello:

I'm looking for a preschool group for my soon to be three year old daughter, Cara. I'm willing to start a group if there isn't one and people are interested. Three years ago I started up a group with four other moms for my oldest daughter, Ginger. She and I really enjoyed this. Each mom took a turn teaching twice a week for 2 hour each day and we even took turns planning field trips. We worked on preschool basics, but didn't follow any specific preschool program. The other moms and I taught lessons, but let the children play with each other a lot. Basics where important, but so was socialization. If you know of a preschool group that has an opening for a three year old or are interested in starting a new group please leave a comment.

Sincerely,
Jessica C.

No comments :

Post a Comment