Friday, December 9, 2011

ASL Classes: Round Two!

Howdy! It's me again. Stef. Burns.

I'm going to be teaching two ASL this go round. (around? round? whatever.)  ASL 1 for beginners and ASL 2 for those who made it through my first class.

It's a 10 week class, every Thursday. You don't need anything...just show up at my house and learn. I will have video of a really cute guy (my husband) signing the words posted on the class blog. That way you can review and practice the signs whenever you want and also share it with your family so you can all pretend to be deaf. Won't that be fun!

Classes start Thursday Jan 12.
ASL 1 will be from 9-10am
ASL 2  will be from 10:30-11:30am.

The classes are free. They are fun. If nothing else it is an hour to socialize with friends in another language. Bonus!!

Please, let me know if you are interested in taking the class this time around. You can call me...if you know my number. You can email me stef.burns at gmail.com. You can leave a comment here. Just let me know so I can make plans.

No comments :

Post a Comment