Saturday, December 24, 2011

Scripture Journals


Merry Christmas! In an attempt to make scripture study more meaningful for our family, I have been scouring the web, trying to find SOMETHING . . .
Well, I have found a lot of things that I put on my Church Board in pinterest, but I still wanted a journal for my kids to work with.
Long story, short (too late!) I made up five different page options (using another ladies wording) for a scripture journal, the first for a pre-K writer and the last something that I will use. Then, because we are going to start the Book of Mormon over again, I put in the Scripture Mastery key words in a traceable font for the preschool set in the same format. This lady (NOT ME!) has developed this lovely little printable that can be printed on clear(ish) sticker paper, and applied directly to your scriptures. These are the same keywords that I used.

Please e-mail me at girlpowerjedi(at)hotmail(dot)com if you would like a copy of the file. It is a pdf and I do not know how to upload it. Sorry!

No comments :

Post a Comment