Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Summer Art Classes for Children and Teenagers

We have taken classes from Rachel the past two summers and they are amazing! Here is a message she asked me to post for her.

I'm in the Ventana Ward but wanted to spread the word to your ward as well that I will be teaching art classes again this summer. First, I want to get a feel for who is interested, what your summer schedules will be like (as far as traveling), and what type of classes you are interested in. The past few summers I have taught several classes but I don't think I am going to hold that many again this summer. Therefore, I want to create classes that will appeal to the majority. Hopefully I can accommodate most; unfortunately, it is impossible to accommodate everyone.

Please email me at rachaelboyle(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks, Rachael Boyle

No comments :

Post a Comment