Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Thinking outside the box...actually just thinking about the box

Hello friends!

I am in need of boxes. Packing boxes. Actually they can be any kind of box, I will just call them packing boxes. No, not to store my children in when they are bad...although.... ahem. Nope. Not for that. Never for that.

We are going to be moving in a few months and I thought that I would get a little head start. Ha, who amd I kidding. It is really going to take me 2 months to get all our stuff in boxes...not including kids. Never that. Nope, never.

So if you have some boxes you are not stuffing your own children into wanting to give up, let me know. Brian would be happy to pick them up. (See how I did that...conveniently sluffed off that responsibility to him. I can teach you how to do that without any guilt. Just saying.)

stef.burns at gmail.com.  Or you can call me...if you have my number.

Sweet! Thanks!!

No comments :

Post a Comment